Wednesday 29 July 2009

Your bliss is your bridge!

Hello

"Your bliss is your bridge!

"I have decided that from now on I really am not going to do anything that I don't want to do. What a relevation!Obviously there are always things that we need to do but that's definitely different. i.e. I need to doing the washing up or I need to put out the rubbish. When someone said to me a couple of years ago that I need to do work in my life that "makes my heart sing," I thought well it is fine for you to say this but it is not going to happen to me. Now I am really in the mind set of why not? Why do we assume that things that are possible for other people are not possible for us. Like some of you know I recently got a chance to be in the Daily Mail, unfortunately all that glitters is not necessarily good or what you feel is right in your heart. I have a confession to make here the day before this offer happened I screamed to the Universe for God's sake send me something that will really make a difference. When I shout at the Universe something normally happens so perhaps I do have to tone it down slightly!Now all of your who are reading this mad blog now and haven't gone a lighter shade of pale and are following my train of thought, are probably saying yes, I know what she is trying to say here. It is not that Law of Attraction thing again, well there is an element of this but it is more about believing in you. I have joined a networking site called Ecademy and I have also joined Twitter which seems to save some of your little quirky sayings and makes them in to tweets, I even got tweets on my letter board in scrabble the whole thing yesterday in that order, so is it is definitely a sign, doesn't that rock? I have also put pray two games in a row is this just a coincidence or part of the universal plan?Quite frankly, we can analyse everything we say and do and think it is the Law of Attraction, or that it is God, or a message from the Divine. As I say in the Silver Lining and I would like to re-iterate this message that I come from a place of both faith and you have to make your life. If you stay at home with the curtains pulled and don't answer the telephone then it is extremely unlikely that you are being open and receptive to opportunity.

Quote from Didier Boyer here my friend the French Numerologist
"You only get so much opportunity in a lifetime and when it is used up, that is it, it has gone."

The voice of reality! I didn't believe that at one time Didier, but I certainly can see his point now.Moving on, so at the age of 47 it is time for me personally to start "living my bliss" this includes, singing, being adept at french, travelling to numerous countries, being a published author of at least three books, being in the media which includes television interviews and eventually becoming a chat show host. If you think that this sounds all a triffle ambitious then I would ask you, why not? Anything is possible if you believe that it is but one thing is for sure that the bliss is in the doing and not ultimately in the achieving although I believe there is an element of this, as achievements are just certificates on the wall which we ocassionally blow the dust off. So go on live your bliss as the bliss is in the here and now don't turn into an old relic while there is still time to rock!Love and wishes

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment